Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sketches Of Pain

I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in Your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

"It can open your eyes, but it can’t see for you..."


It's weird how you learn new things these days. Less is more... Next time I have something heavy battling in my mind, I don't need to share. I think it's for Him and mine to keep. Always.

It is quite easy to get approval if we ask enough people, or if we ask those who are likely to tell us what we want to hear. Do not seek praise, seek criticism. It's the only way you'll learn, grow and better of yourself.

But you know you are my best other half and also my best critic... Yes, you...my other half. The reason I’m exposing this is anxiety. If I don’t express it, my soul will just die in me. You got a part of me for all my brutal honesty. It bothers me to see us drifting, so I had to tell you something uplifting. The night’s getting darker, the day’s getting brighter. Reminiscing on the times when we were much tighter. Love supersedes you, everything I need. Together we achieve, hold my hand if you believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment