Friday, May 31, 2013

Love WIll Take You.... Home.

"Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister." 1 John 4:20-21

Yes... This verse got me today. My life gets meaningful each passing day as the traces of the scars left fades day by day. And I thought life is too short, let us not waste our time. By this moment, we should all create memories worth watching when our life flashbacks before our eyes when we die. It clearly says that we should love one another. There's simply no more room for hate. God gave us our tongues to either bless or hurt another. Now, why would we choose to hurt? I know for sure no one wants to get hurt. God bless those tongues who speak of love and praise to Him.

If God leads you to (whatever you may be thinking), you may never again know a time like the one you're in right now. With God's help and leading, you have the freedom to invest yourself, your time, your resources, your youth and your flexibility in relationships, ministries, and causes that can bear unbelievable fruit.

We all want to go out there... We all want to see more of life and the rest of the world. 

But at some point, we all wanted to go home... Let's go home...


I pray for my uncle fighting for his life right now. Tito Boy, I know I couldn't help in any other  way but all I could offer is my prayers... Kapit lang po, laban po tayo. This is for you.

1 comment: