Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Keg Experience


Last night, I went at The Keg again for a random night out. It was my first time to taste their famous Beer Ice Cream... Yes, you read that right. Beer flavored ice cream. It's actually good! :) It has toffee and nuts (and Caramel which I really, really hate!!! But I ate it anyway). I/we also tried the "It's not you, it's me" (10 spirits) carafe. I was told that it was a line always used by guys when breaking up with their girls... Anyway, I heard their steak is also an out-of-this-world must-try meal. Well, I must say... I AM NOT YET DONE! :))

Here are some snaps from last night:

"a line ALWAYS used..."

Look at this glass... Am I drunk already? Or it's drunk? IT'S DRUNKK??!?
Cute isn't it? That liar and fancy glass.

~ fin de blog ~

No comments:

Post a Comment