Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Calling All Burger Lovers...

I had my lunch today again at Charlie's Grind & Grill and I tried their Nuclear Buffalo Wings. It was nuclear alright, it was the bomb! The best buffalo wings I had so far here in Manila. I also had their Gourmet Chicken Burger with fries of course! Soooo good.



















Located at Ronac Art Center, Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan.




















Nuclear Buffalo Wings.




















Gourmet Chicken Burger.




















I started to look like a burger too! Look at that face.




















My Burger :-)

What's best also here is that, they have local and imported beers. Definitely a match for your burgers, fries, very hot buffalo wings, etc etc. That is absolutely kickass! But be sure to get ready working out those carbs and sweat it out.




















I am so fucking full.

No comments:

Post a Comment