Friday, March 7, 2014

Higher Consciousness.

I convey my suppressed thoughts and emotions always in photos and writing, it is a wonderful feeling once everything inside is all poured out... Much more if it is recognized.

It really amazes me how this inner power links us all together... We, people of the world have this selfless connection that conspires our energies and emotions when disaster strikes. We are united as ONE. 

When the typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) hit the Philippines, as I described it in my previous blog entry, I couldn't sit still nor sleep at night, because I know in my heart that something needs to be done. I have to see it for myself, I need to be there first hand to serve the people. Understanding higher consciousness, I knew even before that helping is my moral obligation to humanity. 

I'm posting this not to promote True Manila but to express gratitude and credits to the people who donated goods (you know who you guys are, I can say this over and over again, THANK YOU!) for the relief operation, to my fellow volunteers who went with us on the mission in Eastern Samar and Tacloban City in Leyte; And also to the people who made this story heard... Thank you TJ Ibay of Expat Travel &a Lifestyle Magazine, altogether with the whole Expat team! I hope this will make my mum proud. 

This is my first blog entry for 2014... Happy New Year again Mum!


Expat Travel and Lifestyle Magazine - Humanitarian Issure Feb-Apr 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment