Thursday, September 6, 2012

Evening Sun.

I am indeed ready to go through a maturation process, regardless of my age. A requirement of absolute integrity and commitment in all arenas of my life... To this, I know deep in my heart that now, I am very clear on where my line in the sand is, and what I will and will not put up to this. There will be no more dragging anyone's heart here. I've been through enough losses over the past few years to understand that there's no point in getting even, as we see life as a passionate and deeply emotionally exercise to human connection. Very deep and like the ocean, we can never really see the bottom of this. So let me take you on a journey beyond the literal surface of things. What a gorgeous sunset we have in the Manila skyline today... with a tad bit of rain. Hi eternal Father, shall we merge again? :) and as always... You keep me going. You are truly majestic, Your Highness. 

Photo credits to Nicolo Santiago


No comments:

Post a Comment